I am a co-founder, board member, and part time contributor to the Open Privacy Research Society, a non-profit research and development organization dedicated to building privacy preserving systems that further empower marginalized communities. My work there mostly focuses on Cwtch, a Tor based privacy preserving, metadata resistant messenging app and its surrounding ecosystem (such as bots).
I am a programmer and researcher focusing on security and privacy through decentralization, building accessible tools that everyone can use, and new social tools that are safer and more capable of supporting complex humans and their interactions. I also have a deep ops and infrastructure background building and running all manor of Linux and BSD servers, services, and containers for the last 20+ years.
- imp Bot building framework for Cwtch
- libcwtch-rs Rust Bindings for libCwtch
- libCwtch-go C Library Interface for Cwtch
- Cwtch UI (Flutter) Cross-platform UI for IM
- Cwtch UI (QT) Cross-platform UI for IM
- Cwtch Android / Mobile Cwtch for Android
- Android Go Mobile Docker image for Android, golang/gomobile