I am the director of engineering at the Open Privacy Research Society, a non-profit research and development organization dedicated to building privacy preserving systems that further empower marginalized communities.
I am a programmer and researcher focusing on security and privacy through decentralization, building accessible tools that everyone can use, and new social tools that are safer and more capable of supporting complex humans and their interactions. I also have a deep ops and infrastructure background building and running all manor of Linux and BSD servers, services, and containers for the last 20+ years.
- Flwtch (Flutter UI for Cwtch) Cross-platform UI for IM
- Cwtch UI Cross-platform UI for IM
- Cwtch Android / Mobile Cwtch for Android
- Android Go Mobile Docker image for Android, golang/gomobile
- Drone-Gogs Drone image for posting to Gogs PRs
- Cwtch Metadata-resistant privacy IM
- Markdown Bullet Journal Personal Productivity Utilities